Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I had so much fun making this list! So, without further ado...
1. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, and Brodi Ashton- This book literally had me laughing out loud. It's just so hilarious! The shenanigans, the modern quotes put into Tudor-era English, and the hilarity of it all. I just love this book to pieces.
2. Croak Series by Gina Damico- This entire trilogy has me dying of laughter because it is so funny. Humor is Damico's specialty and she knows it. When you meet Uncle Mort and the gang, you can't help but smile just thinking about them. I mean, a group of horny teen grim reapers is a recipe for hilarity after all.
3. Perijee and Me by Ross Montgomery- An adorably dark middle grade about a girl who befriends an alien that may or may not be trying to take over the world. Naturally, hilarity ensures.
4. The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot- Meg Cabot knows how to bring the laughs. She constantly has me dying as I read through this seven book series. Major dedication because the characters are so worth it. Cabot must have been a comedian in a past life.
5. Lick by Kylie Scott- A new adult romance about bands is guaranteed to be hot, but it is also ridiculously hilarious depending on which band member you're looking at. I'll give you the hint: this one has the really funny one it.
6. Alienated by Melissa Landers- An alien comes to Earth on an exchange program and has to learn Earthen words and ways of life. There are some very entertaining mix up's in here for sure. Landers took a really interesting concept and turned it into entertainment goal.
7. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan- It's Sarah Rees Brennan--one of the most entertaining authors I have ever seen at an event. Need I say more?
8. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy- Willowdean's love of herself is contagious, though her love of Dolly Parton may not be. She's cracking relatable jokes left and right, making her all the more endearing to readers.
9. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider- Robyn Schneider is the Queen of Puns. The original title of this book, Severed Heads and Broken Hearts, is a pun in and of itself when you think about the first chapter, after all.
10. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes- When you combine The Art of War with high school shenanigans, hilariousness is bound to ensue.
Have you read any of these books recently? Did you enjoy them? Are you looking forward to them? Don't forget to share your lists with me in the comments below! <3