Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
I decided that recently constitutes as the past 3 months since I haven't gotten a ridiculous amount of reading done here in London. However, the three non school-related books I've read since coming to London all managed to make this list. Limiting myself to only my most anticipated reads has really been working out in my favor!
In no particular order...
1. Highly Illogical Behavior by John Corey Whaley- This book. I cannot express my love for this book. Keep an eye out when it comes out because everyone needs it in their life.
2. Remembrance by Meg Cabot- What a solid, long-awaited, highly-anticipated, perfect ending to a series.
3. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab- Though slightly filler-y at times, this was the absolute best filler book I have ever read. Schwab has done it again! <3
4. Perijee and Me by Ross Montgomery- A super cute and also ridiculously dark middle grade about friendship, questionably evil aliens, and the concept of home. It releases in the states in September and I do not think it should be missed!
5. When We Collided by Emery Lord- This book is really, really important to the growing focus on mental health in YA lit. I am so honored to be acknowledged in it.
6. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard- A powerful female friendship that takes on the world, one crazy at a time. While it gets off to a slow start, this book is a ridiculously well-done high fantasy world. <3
7. The Imposter Queen by Sarah Fine- Sarah weaves a ridiculously awesome world with even better characters and a love interest that can thaw even the coldest hearts.
8. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- One of the best high fantasies I have read in a while, this is the wild west meets 1,001 Arabian Nights. I need nothing more than book two NOW.
9. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke- There is no way to describe this book besides oddly fairytale-esque. I highly recommend giving it a go.
10. My Lady Jane by Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton, and Cynthia Hand- Laugh out loud funny alternate history with shape-shifting. Need I say more?!
Have you read any of these books recently? Did you enjoy them? Are you looking forward to them? Don't forget to share your lists with me in the comments below! <3